6.04.2008

How to save a life.



So this is the greatest book I have ever read in my life, and I haven't read many books but by all this one is the best book ever. So many stories that actually happened, nothing made up from some ones mind (not that fiction is bad or lame but we all need a little fact now and then) with that said, please don't mistake this for just another book. No no no no... this is scripture, another testament of Jesus Christ, so please don't shelf this with another Dan Brown thriller, this is actual words from Prophets of the past, true accounts of Christ and his Gospel. Just read it and ask if you don't think this is true.

So a bit of a background on the matter, I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and have been one my whole life. Now my family was not the most active, picture the Brady Bunch from Mexico. My dad (a Catholic) my Mother (LDS) 3 brothers (one Catholic and the other 2 LDS) and 3 sisters (1 Catholic the other 2 LDS) and I, and now out off all the bunch only 3 of us are active, .y 2 sisters and I, and only my sister and I are the only ones who are sealed in the temple for time and all eternity with our spouses. So long story short, I grew up with great morals but decided not to follow them. I went through life making dumb choices and got in trouble here and there but thank God, nothing major came about it. I eventually turned it around and actually became a very spiritual person if I may say so my self.

My life was saved by God, and a blue book given to me by Jordan McCormick, this is what made this possible. Many other people played a big role in this change but mainly that book has been my key stone. The key stone of our religion, read it and you will see what I mean.

No comments: